07 Nov 7 tips to get the most out of your luxury kitchen
Choosing a luxury kitchen is to choose a unique kitchen where class, elegance, artisan craftmanship and of course, functionality all come together. As such, these kitchens are to be admired as much as they are used, for this reason we offer you some great tips to get the most out of your luxury kitchen.
Making the most of the space available has to be a priority in any project, this is even more key in a room as important as the kitchen. Although we might be inclined to think that luxury kitchens are clearly distinguished and sophisticated rooms to be admired from an artistic point of view, they should also be rooms that can be used, practical rooms that have to utilized to the max. It’s important to get the most out of the available space in your luxury kitchen, here are some basic pieces of advice:
- Appliances.. The layout of the appliances is important, for this reason it is essential to know which appliances you are going to include in your project to know exactly how much space they will take up and how much space you will have left for other things.
- Cupboards. Cupboards are a vital part of any kitchen, and these should be strategically placed. Another tip is to use glass doors on some of the cabinets, as this creates the illusion of space.
- Lighting. With good LED lighting, our luxury kitchen will not only stand out even more but the right lighting is another trick to make the room feel bigger.
- Surface. The surfaces or countertops is the space where we will prepare and cook food, set down our bags, utensils and small appliances in our kitchen. It is a good idea to leave this area as clutter-free as possible, making sure most of this surface is available to use.
- Island. Picó Muebles kitchen islands are a characteristic trait of our creations. Islands that give more space to your kitchen as you increase the surface and under surface area of this room.
- Vertical space. There is absolutely no doubt that one of the best ways to gain space in your kitchen is to use the vertical space available. There are plenty of square metres in this dimension and by using them, our kitchen becomes a lot more ample.
- Feeling of space. Last but not least, one of the most important goals when designing your kitchen project is to make sure that even in a small kitchen, there is a feeling of space, whatever model you choose. Spacious kitchens, grand cupboards, unique quality where every piece of the puzzle counts.