18 Oct Luxury kitchen with wine cellar 8 reasons you should have one
If you have been thinking about turning your kitchen into a luxury kitchen, we want to tell you about one key detail that you can’t go without: a wine cellar. More than just a trend, on our blog this week we give you even more reasons to incluye one in your luxury kitchen design project. Find out what they are.
There are some aspects that your luxury kitchen cannot go without. Large cupboards, hand carved wooden frames, doors and cupboards, luxury knobs, high quality marble, taps in accordance with the luxury of this space, lots of countertop space and space inside your cupboards… and one more thing, an elegant wine cellar. They are a must-have in kitchen decor and more so if we are talking about luxury kitchen decor. You need a wine cellar in your luxury kitchen. Elegance is having a selection of wines at home, so incorporate a space in your kitchen design for the storage of yours. Here are a few more reasons you won’t want to go without…
- Wine Cellars are bang on trend in kitchen decor, especially in luxury kitchen decor. They give a sense of character, prestige and class to any kitchen. Whether or not you are a wine-lover, a wine cellar in your kitchen is a must.
- A wine cellar means you can store your wine in the correct way, as well as it being a sophisticated decorative aspect. Why hide your well chosen bottles in a cupboard? You can have them on show where guests can see your gran reserva at a simple glance.
- Having a wine cellar allows you to optimise your space, either utilizing kitchen space to its maximum potential or saving space in other parts of the house. If you have decided to have a luxury kitchen, your wine should have its allocated spot and not use up precious cupboard space designed for other things.
- Wine cellars are easy to clean and maintain. With a simple wipe down with a damp cloth you’ll avoid the build up of dust. Just one simple action.
- A wine cellar is guaranteed to make your kitchen a luxury one, it eliminates any doubt. A wine cellar gives a certain pedigree to your kitchen and is a great way to show your friends that you are a wine connoisseur.
- If you aren’t a fan already, having a wine cellar is a great way to start a hobby as far as wine and wine tasting are concerned. All you have to do is start filling the shelves with wines as wonderful as your wine cellar.
- Your wine cellar can have its own lighting and its own design. Installing one in your luxury kitchen means you are going the extra mile to make sure your kitchen is an example of pure luxury design with an individual personality.
- You can combine the cabinet with a space specifically for relaxing with a glass of wine. A place to chat with friends, to disconnect, to take time slowly. Incorporate a wine bar or table specific to your wine corner, to make this space a part of the kitchen of its own merit.
Wine cellars are trending in kitchen decoration. Remember to add one into your next kitchen design.